Welcome to CBC!
On behalf of the Admissions team and our entire community, thank you for your interest in Christian Brothers College High School.
As you get to know more about our school you will see that we are passionate about providing students with a premier Catholic education and the very best student experience available.
In our faith-filled environment, the CBC community develops young men academically, spiritually, and morally while preparing them for college and for life. To prepare our students for their tomorrow, CBC focuses on:
- Customized Education - We provide our students a customized curriculum that ensures each student’s needs are met, while challenging students to prepare them for success in college and beyond.
- Faith - We strive to inspire our students to model Gospel values and to make an impact on the world. Students of CBC seek to become Lasallian men of faith who are committed to the service of others.
- Brotherhood - Every member of the CBC community is committed to preparing our young men for their future while giving them the opportunity to be part of a brotherhood that will last a lifetime. Men for Tomorrow and Brothers for Life.
- Opportunity - There is something for everyone at CBC. Our athletic program, Fine & Performing Arts offerings and student clubs offer a wide variety of opportunities and ensure that every student a chance to participate and succeed.
- Family - The foundation of the CBC experience is a strong sense of family. Our school community is inclusive and accepting, and we love being together and having fun. Our students learn together, laugh together, and become men together.
The best way to learn more about us is to visit our campus. 8th grade students are encouraged to schedule a day for their Official Visit on campus. Schedule your visit online or contact Mrs. Melissa Ryan at (314) 985-6095 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to follow CBC Admissions on Twitter & Instagram to keep up to date on all fun and exciting things happening at CBC!
Again, thank you for your interest. We are excited to meet you and answer your questions about CBC. Please feel free to call or email us at any time, and don't forget to check out our Admissions Process & Key Dates
page to keep up with admissions events and deadlines.
Jim Brockman ’99
Director of Admissions
Ryan Batliner '10